IRADA program was launched at the beginning of 2012 to provide rehabilitation and vocational training of people with disability (PwD). The program aims at empowering and integrating PwDs in the local community.
People with disability fully integrated and have pioneer roles at the local community.
Irada program is specialized in offering rehabilitation, academic and vocational training for people with disability to be integrated with their community and be active participants with social and economic growth.
- Providing awareness, rehabilitation, and vocational training for people with disability.
- Social and economic integration for male and female with disability with equal opportunities.
- Contribution to improve the quality of vocational education outcomes to match labor market needs.
- Providing psychosocial support and counsel for people with disability.
- Management and operation of the vocational workshops where skilled graduates can work.
- Promotion the participation of people with disability in the workforce.
- Strengthening role of people with disability in the development of Palestine.
- Raising community awareness about the importance of vocational training.
- Networking with local and international institutions to exchange experience and supporting vocational education.